The HARDI MINIDRIFT DUO nozzle can be used for spraying at sub-optimal weather conditions, when spraying cannot be postponed. The MINIDRIFT DUO nozzle will at low pressures reduce drift to a minimum.
Air Inclusion Nozzle
- Working pressure – 20 to 80 PSI
- ISO Flow, colors, sizes, and nomenclature
- 30° forward and backward angle
- Application rates from 7 to 35 GPA (at 6 MPH – See below specification sheet)
- SYNTAL – precision-molded thermoplastic
This compact flat spray air inclusion nozzle offers a droplet spectrum from medium to very coarse; and safe drift control without risking poor coverage and depositions on leaves. The two angled fans increase the number of droplets and impact on the target compared to normal air injector nozzles.
A good coverage on dense foliage and vertical targets. The injector can easily be removed to clean the nozzle.
Use ISO cap # 334083