The driver and heart of every HARDI product is the pump. To meet the requirements of bigger sprayers and to improve lifetime, HARDI has redesigned its pump.
The most visible change is the new cover design to protect the pump from mud and water getting into the system.
To facilitate ease of service, HARDI has now added integrated hooks to the diaphragm tops and has improved the lifetime of the diaphragms.
Greasing has never been easier through the two (2) non-rotating greasing points on the front side of the pump, allowing greasing of both the front and the rear main bearings of the pump.
To reduce pressure drops in the system, HARDI has improved the water flow in the diaphragm tops. The casted conrod support ring has also been redesigned for improved mechanical life.
- High capacity six diaphragm positive displacement radial pump
- Optimized water flow
- Improved diaphragms
- Two non-rotating remote grease points
- New design of diaphragm top locks with integrated lifting hooks
- Mud/water covers to protect the pump heads
- Cast connecting rod support rings for improved mechanical lifespan
- Self-priming and able to run dry
- Can rotate clockwise and counterclockwise
- Dry sump to simplify maintenance
- No special tools are required for servicing
- Cast iron crankcase and covers
- 2″ suction port / 1-1/4″ pressure port
- 6 Spline 1-3/8″ shaft
- Normal operating revolutions: 540 r/min
- GPM: 74
- Weight: 115 lbs (52.2 kg)